How Much Does Sponsorship Cost?
Full sponsorship costs 230 USD per year and includes admission fees; examination fees; monthly tuition fees; two sets of uniform (shirt, pant, sweater, tie, belt, shoes, bag etc); stationery and books; medication; child club support; support for community development activities and an administrative charge (including correspondence; follow up and monitoring of the sponsored child).
Partial sponsorship costs 100 USD per year and includes stationery and books.
In addition VIN regularly:
- Visit the sponsored children, their school and their parents to monitor the child’s progress;
- Collect school reports to provide to the sponsor;
- Collect letters, cards and other correspondence from the child to provide to the sponsor should they wish to receive this;
- Conduct community awareness activities to help parents create a congenial study environment at home;
- Support Children’s Clubs to help children explore and expand their creative talents.